Saturday, July 21, 2007

Where Are All of The Yellow Mount Bred Horses?

I have created this blog as I have been bombarded with requests for information on the APHA Supreme Champion "YELLOW MOUNT" AA, as I am the breeder/owner of a grandson and a great grandson I am very curious about how many still exist and are in service at this time, mares and stallions only!

Any information would be appreciated, if you can give registered name I will be able to look up pedigree, performance records, progeny records etc. thru my APHA membership.

If you have personal knowledge and hands on experience with this bloodline I would also like to know what you think of them.

Please have respect for other's feelings!

Thanks Loads

Pat B.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

FLYING PAINT RANCH has the largest and closest concentration on YELLOW MOUNT breeding found in the So Cal area.
A Grand daughter (double bred Yellow Mount)is my love, pride and joy, her name is WHISPERIN YELLOW MOON and I also have her cousin SUNDAY TREAT. She is a grand daughter of TOP YELLOW, (that's YELLOW MOUNT'S brother)I also have BADGER'S MILAGRO a 4th gen YELLOW MOUNT mare with Far Ute Keno and Clabber Tag up close. I adore the lines, looking for quality horses to preserve this outstanding line. Thanks Pat!

TLS said...

You are more than welcome, I look forward to meeting the girls next spring.
Am happy to say that I see you got the purchases done, Yippee!!
Pat

Anonymous said...

Hello, We have had 2. one now is residing in wyoming, Informative Babe, a great grand daughter(hope i got that right) of yellow mount and i still own her daughter who would be a great great grand daughter whom is for sale($1500) her name is FYI Ima barlink Babe

Informative babe can be seen at www.cbarhorseshoepaints.com and fyi ima barlink babe can be seen at http://twenty20bwa.tripod.com

Cheryl
Nogotta Ranch

Anonymous said...

I have an own daughter of Yellow Mount. She's fat, healthy and definatley the alpha mare in our herd. She's 24 this year. We just love her. Her name is Ima Yellow Doll.

Unknown said...

I have a stallion that goes back to Yellow Mount on his sires side, his name is A Barlnk Rumor. Yellow Mount isn't on his papers but Red Mount is.